the three of us

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Preparing for 60 miles

Susan G. Komen really tries to prepare you for the physical journey, they give you training schedules and attire guides. They suggest blister relief and describe shin splints, but what do we do to mentally prepare for this journey? I've been thinking about why I am doing this. And after some soul searching, I'm doing this to spend three incredible days with my two best friends. I'm doing this in Washington DC, because what better place to walk in search of something? How many great men and women have walked the streets hoping for greatness? A cure is huge. A cure is great. A cure is possible? Let's Hope. The pictures are from last year, I can't wait to take a million pictures from our walk! Donate today, we are still a little short. I know everyone has given so much, we promise we will make you all proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment